Saturday, June 13, 2015

Plan With Me - Filofax and Plum Paper Planner

When I started in the planner community, I remember saying
"I don't want a Filofax". Yes, I said it! I was looking at all the Maldens or
Finsburry Filofaxes and I couldn't see myself with one of these!
Then, I saw someone posting about The Original Filofax and I was sold!
I felt in love with The Original and the fluro pink was the first one I felt in love with!
And here I am, in love with my own! Click here to watch the video of my inpulsive buy!
I also absolutely love the nude color which
I think is so classy and classic. That's such a classic planner and I love it!

Not only I think the planner looks very nice, I felt in love with the leather!
It's so smooth and good quality that you know you have a good planner is your hands!
This is surely a long lasting planner. I can tell this planner will be around for years!
The leather is very smooth and it smells like it. Such a treat!



Even though I am not a fan of other Filofaxes models, I can guarantee you that
if you purchase any planner from them, you will get a good quality planner!

Another planner that I really likes this year is my Studen planner!
I talked about it in a few videos that you can watch here and here.
This planner is from Plum Paper Planner that you can find on Etsy. What I love
about Plum Paper is all the option you have to personalize your planner: outside and inside!

 I will for sure order more from Plum Paper because I felt in love with the pages quality!
It's so easy to write in it and they feel so soft! I am pretty sure I love it more than Erin Condren!
The student planner is great for its job and is very well made for that purpose! 
If you haven't check Plum Paper before, I highly recommend you to check their shop!
The only thing I am not a fan of is the cover, but the rest of it is very good!


Do you have any of those planners?
I would like to know what you think about those two brands! If you would
like to see the video about this post, it will be posted down bellow.


XoXo,
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment