Friday, January 1, 2016

Chic & Elegant Winter Outfit

One thing I love about fashion is that there is always something new; a new style, a new trend,new brands, but even if you can't afford following all those new crazy trends, you can never go wrong if you have a classic style. And a classic outfit is usually my go-to style because they timeless.Here is an outfit I have been loving this winter and I hope you will love it too!

I have been loving this new coat from Massimo Dutti. It's very elegant and the color is absolutely stunning, right? Because I really wanted to focus on this beautiful piece I decided to go all black in my outfit!How classic is that?! I also added a brown few accessories to accentuate the beige of my coat!Love it!
Whenever I am looking for an effortless chic look I like to wear heels and switch from my big bags from a small clutch! This is is actually the clutch that comes inside my Neverfull MM Louis Vuitton.I have a review on this bag that you can check out here if interested!I love how the clutch looks like!Another interesting thing is that I am wearing leather leggings, which is kind of a trend right now, but since my all outfit is black it does look very classic instead of just very modern and trendy, right?Same for my hat!
Hope you guys enjoyed this outfit as much as I did! If you are interested in anything, here is a list of where everything is from. But please, not that must of what I am wearing wasn't purchased this year so it may not be available anymore!What is your favorite style when it comes to fashion?
Coat: Massimo Dutti
Shoes: La Redoute
Clutch: Louis Vuitton
Hat: Avant Première
Leggings: Zara
Jumper: Mademoiselle Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment