Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Erin Condren - Planner Update!

Hi guys! Today I'm talking about my Erin Condren life planner!
I had such a good response to my first video that I wanted to
update you guys about my planner! If you would
like to watch the video, I will have the link at the end!



When I first got my planner, I wasn't sure how to use it.
I really thought that I would change it so many time but actually
I didn't! Surprisingly, I'm still using my planner the same way!
I guess it's what works best for me...
I love that I have the possibility to immediately see what I have
to do during morning, day and night. In  fact, I'm a huge
fan of those three sections and I couldn't see myself get back to
another layout. I just wish the sections could also have the hours!!
Here is the link to the video.
XoXo, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment