Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Healthy Wednesday!

Today it's healthy Wednesday!
Let's talk about green juice. Who doesn't like them?
I feel like the color isn't really pretty but I love the taste of it.
I wasn't sure about it the first time I tried, but now, I can't live without them.



Just like smoothies, there are many ways to prepare your green juice!
I prefer to add more fruits than vegetables but that's up to your taste!
My favorite recipe has spinach, pineapple, apples and banana! I blend all
these ingredients with water or oat milk! I'm telling you: it's amazing!
 
 
Another way to spice up your breakfast with your green juice is to
add some oats and fruits. I love having smoothie bowls! It's delicious
and a very good way to start your day. That's also a very good snack!
At the end, all you need is to mix some fruits and vegetables and
 you will have an amazing healthy cocktail!
 
 
What about you, do you love green juices?
 
XoXo, Anita
 

No comments:

Post a Comment