Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Kikki.k planner update!

This week I'm talking about my Kikki.k planner!
I feel like my planner is finally ready! I still have a blank section but I do feel like it's complete!
 I love this planner and it's really pretty. The thing that I love the most about this planner is how 
I'm able to have so many section in one place. It's so easy to organize different things that way!
If you would like to see some pictures of the inside as well as the video, keep reading!




I use my Kikki.k as a detailed planner. That means I have many things inside that I need
to know how/when to do. I have six sections such as Youtube, Blog, Budget, Fitness and Meals!
All those sections are use in a very specific way in order for me to manage it all!
The most important thing for me when I decided to start Youtube, and now this blog, was to
have a very consistent routine in order to have regular videos and posts. My Kikki.k definitely 
helps me with that! I can write what kind of video I want to film, when I'm going to post, etc..
Take a look at my Youtube calendar. I have this cute week on one page that I found online.

 
One section that I also really love is my Fitness section. For that purpose, I use the
calendar that came with my planner. I really wanted to use the calendar and I'm glad I 
found a way to use it. Here is how my March fitness routine look like. 


If you are interested in my Kikki.k set up, here is the link to my video!
 XoXo, Anita

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/27/2015

    Hi theгe Dear, aгe ƴοu in fact visiting this website daily, іf ѕօ after that yοu will definitely taκе fastidious
    knowledge.

    Feel free tо visit my web-site ... trehyth retert

    ReplyDelete